Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fantasy Football 2012 - Championship Game

My fantasy football team made it to the championship game this season, but I'm not too thrilled about my chances. Let's just say, I'm the underdog, even though I have a better record (11-4 compared to 9-6). The status of LeSean McCoy could make a big difference for me, but he could be limited in his playing time even if he does make it back to the field. CBS is projecting I'm going to lose by 20 points (115 - 135), so I'm going to need some luck to pull this one off. Adrian Peterson & Peyton Manning have carried my team all season long, but my receiver corps has been virtually non-existent. So I'm going to need them to step up in a big way if I'm going to have much of a chance on Sunday.

The Matchup

My Team
QB: Peyton Manning, DEN
RB: Adrian Peterson, MIN
RB: Shonn Greene, NYJ
WR: Danario Alexander, SD
WR: Greg Jennings, GB
UT: Anquan Boldin, BAL
TE: Tony Gonzalez, ATL
K: Dan Bailey, DAL
D/ST: Patriots, NE
Bench: LeSean McCoy, PHI
Bench: Larry Fitzgerald, ARI
Bench: Jonathan Dwyer, PIT
Bench: Dwayne Bowe, KC
Bench: Bengals, CIN

My Opponent
QB: Tom Brady, NE
RB: Alfred Morris, WSH
RB: Matt Forte, CHI
WR: AJ Green, CIN
WR: Cecil Shorts, JAC
UT: Stevan Ridley, NE
TE: Dennis Pitta, BAL
K: Matt Bryant, ATL
D/ST: Broncos, DEN
Bench: Torrey Smith, BAL
Bench: Justin Blackmon, JAC
Bench: Golden Tate, SEA
Bench: David Wilson, NYG
Bench: Lions, DET



So, yeah. It's not looking too good for me, but you never know. I can't understand how he ever lost 6 games in the first place, so maybe I'll get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment