Monday, November 5, 2012

Fantasy Basketball 2012 - Waiver Wire Rescue

When I accidentally dropped MKG instead of Derrick Favors a few days ago, I was certain I'd never see him again. I had the 5th waiver claim, so I figured there was no way he'd ever get back to me. I didn't send out a league email, or grovel for him back, but somehow I did get him back this morning, miraculously, which was either incompetence on the part of the 4 teams ahead of me, or pure luck. Because, for all they knew, I dropped him on purpose. Either way, I'm not complaining. I definitely deserved to lose him, for my carelessness, but I dodged a bullet. So, Derrick Favors is gone, as originally intended, and MKG is back. What a relief. I was acting as if it were no big deal, as if I could still win the league without him, but I was definitely worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment